JOIN OUR DEDICATED TEAM!
If any of the vacancy suits you, do not resitate to email us at email@example.com We look forward to welcoming you to be part of our team!
Photographer & Video Editor
- Provide digital photography and videography support to the team/organization.
- Work closely with Directors with all media content to meet their requirements.
- The ability to create and produce media projects for campaigns, marketing, and general branding.
- Able to work on weekends and irregular hours.
- Cover weekly event by company.
- With experience how to operate DSLR and Cameras with accessories.
- Able to do basic editing using premiere pro / Final Cut Pro is an advantage.
- Responsible for assembling the product as a sequence consisting of shots from raw camera footage.
- Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole according to script and the instruction of directors and producers.
- On occasions, for the benefit of the Company you may be required to undertake other duties as required by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent videography and photography skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Previous work or educational experience in videography and photography
- The ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great people skills, initiative, enthusiasm, and sense of humor are a must!
- Driving License.
- Provide copy writing for creative, fashion works and websites content for English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ensure all content and material is perfect by editing, checking and proof reading
- Do research and create engaging website content and marketing material and develop unique, new concepts
- Proactive and able to work independently as a good team
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Creative and possess original ideas
- Able to write clearly and with good concentration
- Able to pick out relevant facts and to dramatize them
- Self-motivated and has passion for writing
- Strong attention to details and commucation skills
- Assist with strategizing / developing and execution of PR/Marketing related duties provided by brand.
- Maintain brand awareness across key influencers, social media, advertising, PR and other events.
- Develop relevant social media content which encourages the engagement with fans/followers
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging etc.
- Collating and analysing media coverage hits and effectiveness across all channels
- Atleast 2 years experience in PR & Marketing
- Quick and strategic thinking and able to meet to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and creative in developing effective campaigns